Saturday, April 4, 2009

Oh, You Crawled Out Of The Sea, Straight Into My Arms, Straight Into My Arms


i love my mister so much. without getting sucked up into clichés, he really is my rock. he's the one that makes me feel like i can do anything and that who makes me want to. life can be so hard sometimes; work brings you down, people let you down and sometimes for no reason you just feel down.

i can't wait to move onto the next instalment that life throws my way...more travel, buying our house of our own, beautiful babies bringing a smile to our faces...

but it is way too easy to look forward rather than around us and it really is time i started to appreciate what i have right now because from past experience you should never let anything pass you by. here's to being 25 and enjoying every moment of it!

No comments: